Think of this pasta as spring, personified. Or would it be dish-ified? Either way, you get what we’re saying: Every bite of this dinner sings spring. From the bright n’ sunny lemon pepper tagliatelle (from our friends at Deano’s) to alllll the glorious green freshness. Between the peas + asparagus, pea greens + mint, and mint yogurt sauce, what you’ve got in your bowl right here is truly a bonafide green goddess. Welcome each bite with the same enthusiasm you welcome this beautiful, bountiful season.
What’s in your bag:
- Deano’s fresh lemon pepper tagliatelle
- Spring peas + asparagus with mint + peas greens
- Mint yogurt sauce
- Aleppo pine nut oil
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Little Leaf greens with shaved fennel + radish
- Lemon vinaigrette
- Lemon + herb marinated lump crab (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Large saucepan
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
The Tag + Mint Yogurt Sauce + Spring Greens (and Crab, if you ordered it!)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then drop in the fresh tagliatelle and give it a stir.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, then test a strand of pasta for doneness. (We like it to still have a little chew!)
- Reserve about ¼ cup pasta water and strain.
- Add the cooked pasta, spring peas + asparagus with mint + peas greens, and a splash or two of water to your saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add your lemon + herb marinated crab in too, if you ordered it!
- Pour in sauce gradually, stirring to coat– you might not need it all, but if you like it saucier you have that option! Stir it all together for 1-2 minutes, or until everything is warmed through to your liking.
- If your sauce is looking a little thick, add a splash or two of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.
- Give it another pre-plating taste, and season with S+P as desired.
- Add your salad to a bowl, drizzle in the lemon vinaigrette and toss, toss, toss. Add S+P as desired!
Using tongs, arrange your pasta in a shallow bowl. Drizzle your aleppo pine nut oil all over (start light, it’s flavorful!) and then sprinkle your feta on top. Salad goes on the side. Chow time!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!