We added more mango to this mango fried rice, Fam! Since the last time you saw this scrumptious dish, it’s gotten a few updates to take it to the next level, thanks to your feedback! More pureed and diced mango, plus shallots in the cashew crunch, and raw snap peas so they’re crisp after you saute it all up. We hope you love it, let us know what ya think 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Cukes and shallot cashew crunch
- Cilantro lime shrimp (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork!
- Saute pan
- Remove the lid to your bowl as well as the ramekins of cashew crunch and cucumbers.
- Get a saute pan hot with a teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat. Pop in the rice and toss ‘til snap peas are bright green + tender, 2-3 minutes. Add the shrimp (if you ordered it) and heat 1 minute more!
- Top with shallot cashew crunch and enjoy your cucumbers on the side!
Total prep time: 5-10 minutes
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO