Y’all know we give credit where credit is due, and this here fried rice is the best it’s ever been because of your feedback, Fam! You let us know it could be mango-ier, so we upped the amount of diced and pureed mango, AND we added a sweet chili mango sauce. The cashew condiment needed a little more crunch, so we added in crispy shallots. You said the snap peas could be a little snappier, so now we keep them raw to help them maintain their texture after you saute it all up. We heart you, and we heart this dish. Enjoy, and as always, let us know what you think!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl with sweet chili mango sauce, shiso salted cucumbers, crispy shallot cashew crunch
- Cilantro lime shrimp (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Large saute pan
- Remove the lid to your bowl as well as the ramekins of sweet chili mango sauce, cashew crunch, and cucumbers.
- Set a saute pan with a teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add in the rice and drizzle some of that sweet chili mango sauce over as desired. Toss it around ‘til the snap peas are bright green + tender, about 2-3 minutes. Add the shrimp (if you ordered it) and heat for ~1 minute more!
- Top with shallot cashew crunch and enjoy your cucumbers on the side!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!