Because mango is in the title, you KNOW we had to use all the mango possible in this fried rice. All the mango we could get our hands on. Yep, diced mango AND mango puree. Totally mango-licious. Wish we didn’t use that made-up word, but we did. Too late now 😉
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Coconut chicken thigh (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork!
- Saute pan (2 if you ordered the chicken!)
- Remove the lid to your bowl as well as the ramekins of cashew crunch and cucumbers.
- Get a saute pan hot with a teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the rice and toss ‘til hot and a little crispy, just a few minutes. Top with cashew crunch and enjoy your cucumbers on the side!
The Coconut Chicken Thigh (if you ordered it!):
- In a saute pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add your chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through. Season with s+p to taste!
- Top your bowl with your tasty chicken 🙂
Total prep time: 5-10 minutes
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO