Soooo we’ve got a special new item on the menu tonight! Hope you’re full from dinner, or not, cause life’s uncertain and you need to eat dessert first sometimes. Either way, you’ve got ooey gooey bread pudding coming your way and all you need is a sheet tray and an oven. Sheet tray juuuuust in case the goup is goupy AF. Or goupalicious, as some might say. Gouptastic? Ok you get the point 🙂 Grab your spoon and get to chowing, cause who needs a bowl anyways?
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pop bread pudding into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until warmed through.
- Let it cool for 3-5 tortuous minutes (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO