We’ve been dreamin’ of blue Mediterranean waters and, well, tasty Mediterranean food recently. Probably because our beloved Anna, on our Operations team, just took a trip to Greece and we lived vicariously through her GORGEOUS updates (and photos of tasty eats galore…) So, the moral of the story is, here we are eating this delish, fresh, Mediterranean inspired swordfish tonight, and it’s gonna satisfy alllll of our (and hopefully your) cravings. If you end up eating the hummus with a spoon, then welcome to the party, cus that’s what we’ll be doing too <3
What’s in your bag:
- Fenugreek + coriander marinated swordfish
- Marinated eggplant + baby peppers
- Toasted pearled couscous
- Cucumber + cherry tomato salad
- Tahini vinaigrette
- Chickpea and fava bean hummus
What you’ll need from home:
- Oven safe casserole dish
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Pop your swordfish onto your lined sheet tray and heat for 3-5 minutes until warmed through.
The Eggplant & Peppers
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in your casserole dish.
- Pop your eggplant and peppers into the casserole dish and place in the 425F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove carefully when done.
- Get a saute pan hot with a tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Pop in the couscous and toss ‘til hot, just a few minutes.
The Cucumber + Cherry Tomato Salad
- Toss your salad into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with tahini vinaigrette and season to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper if you’d like!
- Toss, toss, toss!
Alright, here we go! Grab a plate and plop a dollop of hummus on there. Spread it out with the back of a spoon in one swift motion. Pile some couscous on the side, plus the eggplant + peppers, followed by the salad. Swordfish goes on there in the center. Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO