Alright, peeps, it’s dinnertime and we know y’all are hungry. This one’s short and sweet, just a quick shove in the oven and mixy mixy in a pan. Super fast! Almost as fast as swordfish can swim… 60 miles per hour! WHAT!? Yeah, this is one fast fish, so a super speedy reheat fits the bill… no pun intended. Be sure to take a peek at our suggested plating on the bottom of the next page, you can get pretty fancy with that hummus ya got there! It’s a beautiful blend of chickpeas + fava beans with lemon juice, garlic and lime leaves. The last step of its super secret recipe is, “just make some hummus. I love you,” so you know it’s gotta be good 🙂 If you’re guessing Chef Matt wrote that, you’d be CORRECT!
What’s in your bag:
- Fenugreek + coriander marinated swordfish
- Marinated eggplant + baby peppers
- Toasted pearled couscous
- Cucumber + cherry tomato salad
- Tahini vinaigrette
- Chickpea and fava bean hummus
What you’ll need from home:
- Oven safe casserole dish
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Non-stick pan, 1 tbsp oil
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Pop your swordfish onto your lined sheet tray and heat for 3-5 minutes until warmed through.
The Eggplant & Peppers
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in your casserole dish.
- Pop your eggplant and peppers into the casserole dish and place in the 425F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove carefully when done.
- Get a non-stick pan hot with a tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Pop in the couscous and toss ‘til hot, just a few minutes.
The Cucumber + Cherry Tomato Salad
- Toss your salad into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with tahini vinaigrette (start light!) and season to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper if you’d like!
- Toss, toss, toss!
Alright, here we go! Grab a plate and plop a dollop of hummus on there. Spread it out with the back of a spoon in one swift motion. Pile some couscous on the side, plus the eggplant + peppers, followed by the salad. Swordfish goes on there in the center. Dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO