Happy Hanukkah, Fam! Get ready for ALL the goodness: fortified chicken broth simmered for a loooooong time (overnight) for extra flavor, plus tasty homemade matzo balls. If this is your first time trying matzo ball soup, welcome! If you’re a seasoned matzo ball soup enthusiast, welcome as well! This soup is slurp-ready for everyone 🙂
Total prep time: 8-10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your broth
- Matzo balls (a DELICIOUS Jewish soup dumpling!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot + spoon!
How to prep:
- Pop the pot on the stove and fill it with the broth.
- Heat on medium until warmed to your liking, stirring on occasion to distribute the heat evenly. About 8-10 minutes.
- Once your broth is nice and steamy, carefully add in your matzo balls to bring up to temperature. About 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully ladle everything into a bowl and get to slurping!
For the choc-o-matzo, this is best enjoyed cold or at room temperature. Enjoy 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO