Are you that person at the BYO salad bar who’s all about the “and”? You like a scoop of this and a spoonful of that and a drizzle of both those sauces? Heck yes! As you can probably tell from this hearty vegan bowl, we are too 🙂 We took our bell pepper-studded farro salad base and loaded it up with all kinds of flavor-amplifying goodies: Roasted spiced chickpeas, za’atar-seasoned cauliflower florets, an herby cucumber & tomato salad, and finished it off with a sesame-nutty maple tahini vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Total prep time: 2-3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl of chickpea goodness
- Chopped cucumber & tomato salad
- Tahini maple drizzle
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- If you want to enjoy warm, remove the lid and the ramekins of chopped cucumber tomato salad and tahini maple drizzle.
- Pop your bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Toss your chopped cucumber tomato salad on top and drizzle that… drizzle? ALL over.
- Enjoy your bowl!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!