What do we love about our Test Kitchen queen, Tasha? Everything! And also her passion for playing with and perfecting delicious food that we get to try 🙂 This bowl is inspired by some classic WECO recipes that were personal favorites of Tasha’s, and she played around with them until the flavors felt juuuuust right. Those flavors? They’re light and zingy, you’ll taste extra virgin olive oil (or in culinary terms, EVOO) with lemon juice, paired with fresh herbs like parsley, and some crunch from red onion, cucumbers and bell peppers. It’s magic in a bowl!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl of chickpea goodness
- Chopped cucumber tomato salad
- Tahini maple drizzle
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container and ramekins of chopped cucumber tomato salad and tahini maple drizzle.
- Pop your bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Toss your chopped cucumber tomato salad into your bowl and drizzle that… drizzle? ALL over.
- Enjoy your bowl!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.