Spreads like these are traditionally served as a snack or appetizer, but who are we to tell you how to mezze?! Sure, it makes a killer shareable starter, but let’s be real, finger foods and dippin’ things (especially the butternut hummus- drool!) also makes for a mighty fine dinner… and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise ;P
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Falafel (from our friends at Kush by Saba!)
- Charred cucumber + quinoa tabouleh
- Roasted butternut squash hummus
- Baba ganoush
- Pita chips
What you’ll need from home:
- A big ol’ plate or cutting board!
- Sheet tray
How to prep:
- Your falafs are DEFINITELY best when warmed. We recommend giving your microwave a break for this one—place them on a sheet tray and toast in a 400F oven for 5-7 minutes. OR… air fry it up if you’ve got one of those!
- This one’s begging for you to take some creative liberties. Grab a plate, arrange your goodies, and start dipping! Pita chips in the baba ganoush, falafel covered in hummus… Share with your friends, don’t share with your friends 😉