Chef Emily had us at mini. She didn’t even have to mention the apple turnover part and we were convinced. And then we were VERY convinced when the apple turnover part of the equation came to light. Who doesn’t want to feel like a giant, handling a tinier version (or two) of a handheld apple pie? It’s fun size, the perfect size, the Goldilocks version of an apple turnover— not too big and not too small. And THEN, when Emily mentioned the salted caramel sauce for dipping, we freaked. Jaws on the floor, eyes wide open, and immediate silence ensued, to appreciate the genius of this dessert tonight. Hello apple season, hello fall, we’re READY FOR YOU!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
How to Prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your apple turnovers on the sheet tray.
- Pop your tray in the oven for 7-9 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Remove carefully from the oven and EAT ‘EM UP. Dip ‘em in your salted caramel sauce and enjoy 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO