Get ready for a flavor explosion folks! Miso is basically the umami Queen, and when paired with honey…this duo makes our pork loin the perfect salty and sweet dinner journey. You will never look at sweet potatoes the same once you try them with brown butter + maple syrup— you’re welcome!! We also have to throw some greens in there though because, you know… health. Thankfully Brussels sprouts with bacon and caramelized onions make it SO easy to get your veggies in. Drizzle some scallion salsa verde over everything and DIG IN, Fam!
What’s in your bag:
- Roasted pork loin with miso honey glaze
- Miso honey glaze
- Sweet potato mash with brown butter + maple syrup
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon + caramelized onions
- Scallion salsa verde
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board, knife and tongs
- Oven safe casserole dish
Total prep time: 25-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the pork loin on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Brush the miso-honey glaze all over. If you don’t have a brush, the back of a spoon works great too!
- Heat until warmed through – about 12-15 minutes. If the top of the loin is getting too much color, pop a sheet of aluminum foil directly on top.
- Pull it out of the oven and use your tongs to place the pork on the cutting board.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes and then ENJOY!
The Sweet Potato Mash + Brussels Sprouts
- While your pork is heating up, place the mashers on one side of your oven-safe casserole dish, leaving room for the Brussels later on.
- With 15 minutes left on your pork, pop the mashers in the oven too, leaving the Brussels out.
- With 10 minutes left on your pork and mashers, add the Brussels to the other half of your casserole dish.
- Pop it back in the oven.
- Remove carefully after your timer dings and check to see if it’s warmed to your liking. Need more time? Pop it back in for 5 more minutes.
Let’s party! Grab a plate and play with colors, textures and dimensions—make your creation 3 dimensional if you want by piling the pork high on the mash. Use your salsa verde like paint and add it to anything and everything 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO