Miso (fermented soybean paste) and honey create the perfect combination of a salty and sweet glaze for the pork on tonight’s menu. We brined the pork for hours with fresh herbs before roasting and then glazing for optimal flavor infusion. Sweet potatoes and cabbage make this meal a seasonal treat, and broccoli, well, so that you can pretend you’re a giant dinosaur demolishing little trees! Isn’t that what broccoli is for? Chow time, Fam!
What’s in your bag:
- Pork tenderloin
- Sweet potato mash
- Cabbage + fennel
- Roasted broccoli
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- 2 oven safe casserole dishes
Total prep time: 25-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the whole tenderloin on an aluminum foil-sheet tray.
- Heat until warmed through – about 20-25 minutes. If the top of the tenderloin is getting too much color, pop a sheet of aluminum foil directly on top.
- Pull it out, slice it up, and serve!
The Sweet Potato Mash + Broccoli
- While your pork is heating up, place the mashers in one oven-safe casserole and the broccoli in another.
- Pop them both into the 350 oven with the pork and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli and set another timer for 5 minutes (the mashers need a bit more time!).
Let’s party! By which we mean, “let’s plate.” Grab a plate and get creative with it. Play with colors, textures and dimensions—make your creation 3 dimensional if you want, by piling the pork high on the mash.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO