Friday feast time!
Here’s the thing about what we do—we love every bit of it. BUT, if we could change one thing, we’d have the chance to plate your dinner for you once or twice. It’s just so much fun! It’s especially fun when bold colors and textures are involved. More on that later 🙂
We’re super psyched about this one, friends. Pork tenderloin, our famous drool-worthy sweet potato mash, a braised cabbage + fennel salad and dreamy rainbow carrots doused in sumac honey. Hope this is the start to sweet, restful weekend!
What’s in your bag:
- Pork tenderloin
- Sweet potato mash
- Cabbage + fennel
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- 2 oven safe casserole dishes
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Slice the tenderloins into 1 inch medallions. Place them on an aluminum foil-sheet tray.
- Broil them on low for 2 minutes.
- Pull ‘em out, flip them, and broil for another 2 minutes.
The Sweet Potato Mash + Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the mashers in one oven-safe casserole and the carrots in another. Pop them both into the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the carrots and set another timer for 5 minutes (the mashers need a bit more time!).
Let’s party! By which we mean, “let’s plate.” Grab one and get creative with it. Play with colors, textures and dimensions—make your creation 3 dimensional if you want, by piling the pork high on the mash. We put all our love into the food, and nothing would make us happier than if you put your love into plating. Show us your work, if you want! Tag us on Instagram @wecohospitality. We can’t wait to see!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO