Soup-er duper happy to see you today, WECO Fam! And back again with this simple, soul-warming, savory, and sensational soup. Light and funky, paired with veggie (edamame) dumplings to fill you up. We LOVE edamame here at WECO, they’re super high in plant based protein and you’ll even find them in your soup as well! Essentially immature soybeans, edamame is not only a fun word to say, but they’re fun to eat as well 🙂
Total prep time: 8-10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Miso broth w/ tofu
- Shredded nori, scallions + edamame
- Veggie dumplings
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot + spoon!
How to prep:
- Pop the pot on the stove and fill it with the broth + tofu.
- Heat on medium until warmed to your liking, stirring on occasion to distribute the heat evenly. About 8-10 minutes.
- Once your broth is nice and steamy, carefully add in your dumplings to bring up to temperature. About 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully ladle everything into a bowl and finish it off with a sprinkling of the nori, scallions + edamame!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO