Light, salty, funky, umami flavored broth as our base with edamame, tofu, nori, and scallions as goodies to add. Finish with some dumplings to fill you up, this meal is the perfect size to slurp and chomp without feeling overly stuffed. Saving it for tomorrow’s lunch? It goes perfectly with some leftover rice, and you could even add some of your edamame and tofu to create a fried rice concoction of your own! Sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce would make that complete. Be brave, be bold, there are NO rules!
Total prep time: 8-10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Miso broth w/ edamame & tofu
- Shredded nori + scallions
- Veggie dumplings
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot + spoon!
How to prep:
- Pop the pot on the stove and fill it with the broth, edamame & tofu.
- Heat on medium until warmed to your liking, stirring on occasion to distribute the heat evenly. About 8-10 minutes.
- Once your broth is nice and steamy, carefully add in your dumplings to bring up to temperature. About 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully ladle everything into a bowl and finish it off with a sprinkling of the nori and scallions!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO