Happy Thursday, and thanks for ordering! What a great choice you’ve made—our latest meatball! And we have to say, we do love a meatball. These are roasted and made with local grass-fed beef from Walden Local Meat. Labneh is a creamy yogurt sauce, and we’ve upped the ante by making this batch with cucumber + mint, a refreshing contrast to the zesty meatballs. Word to the wise—try to get some labneh in every bite! Speaking of bites, preheat that oven and get started! Your meatballs are waiting 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato sauce
- Poached farro + barley
- Mixed greens salad
- Pomegranate vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Oven safe casserole dish with high edges
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the meatballs and sauce in an oven safe casserole dish. Make sure to use one with high sides so the sauce doesn’t stray!
- Pop your pan in the oven and set a timer for 8 minutes.
- When it dings, check to be sure the meatballs are heated through. If not, give them a couple more minutes.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the mixed greens.
- Add S+P to taste.
- Smother it with the pomegranate vinaigrette and toss, toss, toss!
The Farro + Barley
- Nothing! Cold is the way to go.
Ladle the meatballs onto your plate alongside the cold farro and tossed salad. Dollop the labneh on top and you’re all set!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO