This bell pepper’s got the stuff. The RIGHT stuff. (*cue cheesy 80s teen music.) Sorreeee… had to 😉
No but seriously, the stuffing in these bells is right on the money. A hearty, earthy blend of wild rice, chickpeas, swiss chard, shroomies, parm, and panko– you’re gonna want to stuff it all in your mouth, pronto. And don’t sleep on the saffron honey drizzle, it’s peak sweet-meets-savory joy.
Total prep time: 3-30 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Stuffed pepper
- Saffron honey
- Chorizo (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Saute pan (if you ordered the chorizo!)
The Peppers + Kale: (Oven or microwave, you pick!)
- Remove and set aside ramekin of saffron honey.
- Remove the peppers–leaving the kale behind–and place them on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- Toss the peppers in the oven at 375F for 30 minutes or until heated through. You might need 5-10 minutes more, just give it a peek and assess. If they look all steamy and hot, they’re good to go!
Assembly time! Spoon the kale onto your plate and place your peppers on top. Drizzle the saffron honey over the top, snap a pic, and dig in!
- Pop the peppers in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 2-3 minutes.
- Arrange the kale on a serving plate, and top with the warmed peppers. Drizzle the saffron honey all over, snap a pic, and dig in!
The Chorizo (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add your chorizo and saute for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle over the top of your warm peppers