This bell pepper’s got the stuff. The RIGHT stuff. (*cue cheesy 80s teen music.) Sorreeee… had to 😉
No but seriously, the stuffing in these bells is right on the money. A hearty, earthy blend of wild rice, chickpeas, swiss chard, shroomies, parm, and panko– you’re gonna want to stuff it all in your mouth, pronto. And don’t sleep on the saffron honey drizzle, it gives the dish peak sweet-meets-savory joy.
Total prep time: 3-30 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Stuffed pepper
- Baby kale
- Saffron honey
What you’ll need from home:
- Foil-lined sheet tray (Oven heating option)
- Microwave-safe bowl (Microwave heating option)
The Peppers + Kale: (Oven or microwave, you pick!)
- Remove and set aside ramekin of saffron honey.
- Remove the peppers–leaving the kale behind–and place them on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Toss the peppers in the oven at 375F for 30 minutes or until heated through. You might need 5-10 minutes more, just give it a peek and assess. If they look all steamy and hot, they’re good to go!
Assembly time! Spoon the kale onto your plate and place your peppers on top. Drizzle the saffron honey over it all, snap a pic, and dig in!
- Take the peppers out and pop them into a microwave-safe bowl. Zap for 2-3 minutes.
Assembly time! Arrange the kale on a serving plate, and top with the warmed peppers. Drizzle the saffron honey all over, snap a pic, and dig in!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!