This bell pepper’s got the stuff. The RIGHT stuff. (*cue cheesy 80s teen music.) Sorreeee. You know we just can’t help ourselves 😉
No but seriously, the stuffing in these bells is right on the money. A hearty, earthy blend of wild rice, chickpeas, swiss chard, shroomies, parm, and panko– you’re gonna want to stuff it all in your mouth, pronto. And don’t sleep on the saffron honey drizzle, it’s peak sweet-meets-savory joy.
Total prep time: 2-30 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Stuffed pepper
- Saffron honey
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
The Peppers + Kale:
Oven or microwave, you pick!
- Remove the ramekin of saffron honey and place to the side.
- Remove the peppers from the box, leaving the kale behind, and place peppers on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- Toss the peppers in the oven at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. You might need 5 minutes more, just give it a peek and assess. If they look all steamy and hot, they’re good to go!
Assembly time! Spoon the kale onto your plate and place your peppers on top. Drizzle the saffron honey over the pepper, snap a pic, and dig in!
- If you’re going the microwave route, pop the peppers in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Toss the pepper back on top of the kale, drizzle the saffron honey all over, snap a pic, and dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO