What do you get when you combine adobo marinated mushies, sautéed peppers + onions, black beans, saffron + paprika rice and guacamole? A darn happy WECO-er, that’s what. We love this typa bowl as a zap-it-in-the-micro dinner solution, perfect for lunch too. Zap it, guac it, eat it. That’s the plan of action for this. Are you pickin’ up what we’re puttin’ down? Catchin’ our drift? Snackin’ what we’re packin’? Catchin’ what we’re throwin’? Sounds like a plan 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork!
- Saute pan (if you ordered chicken!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of guacamole.
- Pop the bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Plop your guac on top.
- Dig in!
Total prep time: 2-3 minutes
Shredded Smoked Chicken (if you ordered it!):
- In a saute pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add your chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through. Season with s+p to taste!
- Top your bowl with your tasty shredded chicken 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO