We kept prep suuuuper simple tonight to help save ya some time (cus we know it’s of the essence and you’re hungry– duh!) Simply arrange your flatbreads on a sheet tray and use your sauce and toppings to start designing your masterpiece! No experience necessary. Just LOVE!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Roasted mushrooms + asparagus
- Parmesan bechamel
- Parmesan crumble
- Flatbread crust
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbread pieces on the sheet tray. If you like your crust on the crispier side, pop your naked flatbreads into the oven for 3-5 minutes first before adding your toppings on.
- Topping time: Dollop on your bechamel and spread around with the back of the spoon. Place those mushies and the asparagus all over.
- Toss it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board. Top with your fresh arugula and parmesan crumble.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on some olive oil? Go nuts!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!