If there’s one thing we know for sure, of all the many things there are to know in this very big world, it’s that mushrooms and fresh lo mein noodles are a match made in heaven. That, plus our sesame vinaigrette, the most ~heavenly~ combination of tamari, sesame oil and a lil-bitta-brown-suga. We might know a few other things too, but we’ll leave it at that… Fact check us after your first bite. ;P
Total prep time: 5-7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A killer bowl!
- Sesame vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan
- Utensils and an appetite!
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of vinaigrette.
- Heat your saute pan on medium-low heat.
- Toss your bowl in there, minus the vinaigrette.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent stickage.
- Drizzle in that vinaigrette. Saute for a few minutes longer, then remove from heat and pile your shroomie noods onto a plate or bowl.
- Shove ginormous forkfuls of it into your mouth and never apologize for it.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!