WWW- Wood Wide Web. The fungal network that helps plants of all kinds communicate with each other, thanks to mushrooms. How incredible are these Fat Moon mushrooms outta Westford, MA?! (Folks, Sophie is really into mushrooms, let’s be excited for her here). They might just make you smarter. You know what? Let’s stick with that. Mushroom lo mein that makes you smarter. And fresh noods? Send ‘em. Add in some scallions, snap peas, and pea shots and you’ve got a simple veggie bowl that will satisfy all your cravings…and make you smarter 😉
Total prep time: 2-4 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A killer bowl!
- Sesame vinaigrette
- Duck confit (if you requested it)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork and an appetite!
- Saute pan (if you got the duck!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of vinaigrette. Pop the entire bowl into the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until warm! Feel free to give it a little stir halfway through to make sure all the ingredients get a chance at glory.
- Drizzle in that vin. Shove ginormous forkfuls of it into your mouth and never apologize for it.
The Duck Confit
(If you requested it)
- Break out your saute pan and drizzle a very small amount of olive oil on there. Heat on medium and toss your duck on there. Let it crisp up for 3-5 minutes.
- Give it a stir around every so often to make sure it gets crispy all over.
- That’s all you need to do! Toss it in your bowl and enjoy the magic of duck confit 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO