Loads o’ local Fat Moon shroomies and tasty, fresh, lo mein noodles? Sounds like a fab dinner to us. The fresh noods make all the difference, trust us. These you can DRENCH in your sesame vinaigrette, which has garlic-y and ginger-y flavors, with a slight hint of sweetness. For the first time we’ve paired these noods with teriyaki roasted salmon, which we think has the perfect flavors to match your lo mein. Enjoy, WECO people 🙂
Total prep time: 2-4 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A killer bowl!
- Sesame vinaigrette
- Teriyaki roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork and an appetite!
- Saute pan
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (if you ordered the salmon!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of vinaigrette.
- Heat your saute pan on low-medium heat.
- Toss your bowl in there, minus the vinaigrette.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle in that vinaigrette. Saute for a few minutes longer, and then remove from heat and place on a plate/bowl.
- Shove ginormous forkfuls of it into your mouth and never apologize for it.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the salmon on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 5-6 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully. Add to your noodles and enjoy!