New cookie alert! These guys are made with oats, so that means you can eat them for breakfast, right? We’re kidding, but also not really. Whether you nom on these cookies with breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we hope they live up to the hype!
And we hope you enjoy the aroma that fills your home while baking ‘em 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Divide the cookie dough up into 8 equal pieces. Place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Or make one ginormous one – your call!
- Bake for 10 minutes. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO