You’re gonna need to use the force tonight, Fam. The force to… wield a pastry bag 😉
Of course, a small spoon definitely works for filling these dark chocolate + pistachio cannoli shells if you’re short on time. But let’s be real here, using the pastry bag is half the fun and makes you feel like a real Jedi Knight, so give it a shot! Please. And PLEASE share a pic of your stunning creation with us. Love to see your cannoli creativity, we would.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Dark chocolate + pistachio dipped cannoli shells
- Whipped ricotta + pistachio filling
- A pastry bag
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup or pint glass
- A rubber spatula or spoon
- Bravery (You got this! The force is with you, always)
How to prep:
- Take your pastry bag and place it tip-down into the bottom of the glass. Fold the excess around the edge of the glass so you have a nice, clean opening.
- Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scoop the cannoli filling into the pastry bag.
- Carefully remove the pastry bag from the glass and push the cream about 1 inch from the tip. Twist the end of the bag to get everything nice and compact.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut off the tip of the bag, about 1 inch from the end.
- Using your filled pastry bag, fill each cannoli shell halfway from one end, then halfway from the other.
- Take a minute to marvel at your handiwork, then get to enjoying!
That’s it! #DESSERTsolved, dessert served.
Show us how you WECO!