In case you couldn’t tell by now, we really ❤️ salmon. Whether glazed with sweet chili + mango or crusted with horseradish, we swoon for this stud of the sea.
Tonight’s version is all about simplicity and celebrating the flavor of the fish—we poached it in olive oil with orange juice, orange + lemon zest, honey and a little ginger, so it’s lightly infused with bright flavors (but not overpowered!) The cauliflower gnocchi gratin might just be the new replacement for mac + cheese (um, what? You heard that right) because it’s got all the creaminess you’re looking for while still being soft and pillowy. YUM. Can’t ~beet~ it!
What’s in your bag:
- Olive oil poached salmon (from Bay of Fundy!)
- Cauliflower gnocchi gratin
- Roasted beets with toasted pistachios + parsley
- Herb gremolata
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Olive oil
Total prep time: 25-30 minutes
The Cauliflower Gnocchi Gratin
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove the lid to your container, and pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until warmed through to your liking.
- If you’d like it crispier, broil for 2-3 minutes after heating it through!
- Put the salmon, skin side down, on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Heat salmon at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is warmed to your liking. This can be done while the cauliflower gnocchi gratin is finishing up in the oven!
The Roasted Beets
- Leave ‘em as is! They’re meant to be enjoyed cold 🙂
Ready to chow? Salmon can be the star of the show, surrounded by that cauliflower gnocchi gratin and some of those roasted beets. Sprinkle your herb gremolata on top of your salmon like the artist you are. Enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.