Our favorite fish is back with a new makeover, yippee! Maybe you’ve had our sweet chili + mango glazed salmon, maybe you’ve had our horseradish crusted salmon, or maybe you’ve had neither! The best part is, though, that NO ONE has ever tried THIS version, and we’re pumped for you to give it a little tasty-taste. Probably more than a little tasty-taste, at that. Probably heaping fork-fulls. The salmon tonight speaks for itself—we poached it in olive oil with orange juice, orange + lemon zest, honey and a little ginger, so it’s lightly infused with bright flavors (but not overpowered!) The cauliflower gnocchi gratin might just be the new replacement for mac + cheese (um, what? You heard that right) because it’s got all the creaminess you’re looking for while still being soft and pillowy. YUM. Can’t ~beet~ it!
What’s in your bag:
- Olive oil poached salmon
- Cauliflower gnocchi gratin
- Roasted beets with toasted pistachios + parsley
- Herb gremolata
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Casserole dish
- Olive oil
Total prep time: 20 minutes
The Cauliflower Gnocchi Gratin
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly drizzle some olive oil into your casserole dish to prevent sticking.
- Spoon your cauliflower gnocchi gratin into the dish and pop in the oven for 17-20 minutes or until warmed through to your liking.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Slide the tray in the oven after the cauliflower gnocchi gratin has been in for about 5 minutes.
- Heat salmon for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is warmed to your liking. Remove carefully.
- Your cauliflower gnocchi gratin will be done at this time too!
The Roasted Beets
- Leave ‘em as is! They’re meant to be enjoyed cold 🙂
Ready to chow? Salmon can be the start of the show, surrounded by that cauliflower gnocchi gratin and those roasted beets. Sprinkle your herb gremolata on top of your salmon like the artist you are. Enjoy!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO