Say hellooooo to our (not-so-little) friend, burrata panzanella! Wanna know what makes this salad so darn special? Croutons, but on the side. This keeps ‘em crunchy. But here’s the thing—you might not want ‘em 100% crunchy. We think the best part about a panzanella is when your croutons have absorbed a little bit of the dressing and juices from the salad, leaving them, shall we say, “crunch-ewy.” A combination of both. Follow along below to see how we do that 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl! (made with Little Leaf greens!)
- Roasted garlic croutons
- Pesto (nut-free!)
- Fresh burrata
What you’ll need from home:
- Nothing! (OK, maybe a little S&P)
How to prep:
- Open your crouton container and pour about half your pesto over the top of the bread. We like to let our croutons sit for a bit to soak up the flavor! Give it 5 minutes and then come back.
- Drizzle the rest of your pesto over your bowl of greens and veggies.
- Pop your croutons into your bowl and toss, toss, toss. Take a little taster bite, season with S&P as desired.
- Add your burrata to the bowl and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!