We love you a choco-lot so we decided to whip together this fun festive drink! Peppermint magic added to creamy chocolate makes this drink one of a kind. If you have some Reddi-Wip in your fridge, that’s not a bad idea, or some Bailey’s in your cabinet (eyes emoji), that works too. Spiked or not, cocktail or mocktail, curl up with a book and enjoy as dessert…or breakfast 😉
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Mini candy cane
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot! And a ladle maybe?
How to prep:
- Shake up the cocoa, pour it into a pot and heat on medium until it’s at a low simmer.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a minute or two.
- Ladle or spoon into some mugs.
- Choose your own adventure!
–Mocktail: Just go for it! Or add some whipped cream or ‘mallows.
–Cocktail: Add a shot of your liquor of choice (Bailey’s or the good old Dr. McGillicuddy’s, perhaps?)
- Garnish with the itty bitty candy cane and get to sippin’.
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO