What can we say? We really, really love the vibrant, herby flavor of pesto. So much so that we’ve decided to double down on our commitment to it in tonight’s dinner. Not only is your salmon marinated in pesto, but we’ve also set you up with a creamy pesto aioli to serve with it. More pesto = More party. (Flavor party for your tastebuds, that is.) Lemon-garlic green beans and rice pilaf studded with toasted almonds and dried cranberries have been invited too, adding a lil’ crunch to each bite. Enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 17 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your tasty eats!
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Remove the salmon and pesto aioli, and set aside.
- Arrange your green beans and rice pilaf side by side in your casserole dish. Drizzle ~2 teaspoons of water over your pilaf, then pop the dish in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven, then add your salmon!
- Heat for 12 more minutes or until warmed to your liking.
Plate up your salmon, rice and green beans. Don’t forget about that aioli that’s been waiting patiently on the side! Lightly pour it over the top, or use as a dipping sauce. Your pick, all roads lead to yum!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!