What can we say? We really, really love the vibrant, herby flavor of pesto. So much so that we’ve decided to double down on our commitment to it in tonight’s new Light, Bright, Dynamite meal. Not only is your salmon marinated in pesto, but we’ve also set you up with a creamy pesto aioli to serve with it. More pesto = More party. (Flavor party for your tastebuds, that is.) Lemon-garlic green beans and rice pilaf studded with toasted almonds and dried cranberries have been invited too, adding a lil’ crunch to each bite. Enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl of salmon, rice pilaf, and green beans
- Pesto aioli
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Remove the salmon and pesto aioli, and set aside.
- Grab your casserole dish and add your green beans and rice pilaf. Pop it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven, then add your salmon!
- Cook for another 10 or until warmed to your liking.
Plate up your salmon, rice and green beans. Don’t forget about that aioli that’s been waiting patiently on the side! Lightly pour it over the top, or use as a dipping sauce. Your pick, all roads lead to yum!