What ingredients do you think of when you think of pesto? Maybe, basil? Maybe, Parmesan? These are in traditional pesto, but ours is a bit of a riff on that. Yenno, a WECO-ized version. That’s the beauty of pesto! WECO pesto doesn’t have any Parmesan, but it does have a lotta basil. We also use parsley AND arugula, for a bit more herby flavor and a subtle “bite”. We also add a squeeze of lemon and some garlic, too. There are no pine nuts in our pesto because this way, more of our WECO Fam members can enjoy it! Hope you love your pesto shrimp, peeps. It’s a pesto party 🙂
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Grilled jumbo pesto shrimp marinated in lemon and herbs, crunchy salted Persian cucumbers + wild rice
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your bowl, as well as your cucumbers.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your cukes back in and devour!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO