Ok team, so there’s a little story that goes with this one. Our Culinary Content Manager, JP made this dish in culinary school and tbh, he was a bit skeptical about it. I mean, how good could a cheese dip be, especially when he had braised and glazed an entire pork belly the day before? Well lemme tell you, he was proven wrong that day, sitting in his kitchen clogs and dirty chef coat like a FOOL. This dip is SO creamy, SO cheesy, and full of SO much flavor. We’ve paired it with itty bitty biscuits for spreadin’ because there’s nothing that a biscuit can’t improve.
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Pimento cheese dip
- Lil mini biscuits!
What you’ll need from home:
- A sheet tray lined with foil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the biscuits on the sheet tray and heat in the oven until warm – about 5-7 minutes.
- This dip is best served at room temperature, so no need to heat it up!
- Take the biscuits out of the oven, open them up, and spread that cheese alllll over them.
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO