Happy Spring, WECO Fam! These tropical flavors couldn’t be more fitting for this time of year—more sunshine means a bright and cheery drink is needed, duh! And if it’s raining? All the more necessary. No one can predict New England weather, but one thing you CAN predict is this drink will make you feel ready for the warmer weather ahead!
P.S. What do you get when you cross a pineapple and a pig? A porky-pine! \
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Yummy scrummy dried pineapple for garnish
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some rum? Some tequila? Possibilities are endless!
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Two options:
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some club soda! Want to get fancy? Try it with some lime sparkling water 😉 Give it a little stir.
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2oz. shot of your liquor of choice. Top with some soda water, if you’d like. Stir, stir, stir!
- Top with your dried pineapple and drink up!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO