Pizza is one of those things that can instantly spark a debate, cause people to draw a line in the sand and pick a side. Thin crust or thick crust? New York-style or Neapolitan-style? Deep dish with a pastry-esque crust like they do it in Chicago, or cracker-thin and crunchy as is the preference in St. Louis?
We could go on, but there’s a gorgeous slab of pizza made with Chef Emily’s signature fluffy, crisp-edged focaccia waiting for you, ready to be devoured! So how about you gather ‘round the fam, call up some friends, and then continue the discussion in between bites of pie and salad, and swigs of your refreshing root beer. (Let us know how the debate goes, we have a feeling that focaccia pizza is going to earn a lot of devotees on its team!)
What’s in your bag:
- Your Pizza! Meat lover’s or Margherita (depending on what you ordered!)
- Brussels Caesar salad with crispy chickpeas, “Parm” crumble & vegan Caesar dressing
- 2 cans of Stubborn Soda root beer
What you’ll need from home
- Foil-lined sheet tray & a pizza slicer (or chef’s knife)
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Pop your pizza on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray for 12-15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Let it cool slightly before slicing and serving!
- Toss your salad into your mixing bowl.
- Drizzle your dressing all over, and mix, mix, mix!
- Sprinkle your crumble all over.
- Dig in! (Hint: this salad tastes best after it has sat for a couple minutes to soak up all the dressing!)
The Root Beer
- Pop open that can! Pour into a frosted glass if you’re feelin’ fancy 😉
- When you’re ready for dessert (JK, we know you were born ready), scoop into a serving bowl and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!