Pork belly miso ramen with bone broth and fresh noodles is our way of saying: “we love you.” Words can be difficult sometimes, and it’s so much easier to tell you how we feel through what’s on your dinner plate. So, here’s what tonight’s dinner says: “hey, we know you’ve had a long week, and it’s kinda cold outside, so we saved the best for last so that you could curl up in your favorite fleece blanket and eat soup so loudly *sluuurp* that your cat is going to look at you funny because you’re making weird noises while you eat your soup, and you can’t stop because it’s just so good and you need to vocalize how tasty it is but the miso paste is a little spicy and you put too much in your bowl so now your mouth is hot but a good kind of hot, so no complaints just warm goodness…”
What’s in your bag:
- Braised pork belly
- Bone broth
- Corn, mushroom, + egg
- Cabbage, mizuna, sprouts, + scallions
- Ramen noodles
- Miso paste
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Small saucepan
- Pasta pot with salted water
- Small mixing bowl
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Good news – it’s cooked and ready to go! To warm, put it in the oven on an aluminum foil-lined tray and broil it for 2-3 min.
- Pour the broth into a small saucepan and heat over medium, about 3 minutes or until just simmering.
- Bring water to boil in a pasta pot, salt the water, and have some tongs on hand.
- Drop in the noodles and let them cook for 90 seconds. Use the tongs to scoop them out, give them a shake, and pop them right into the bottom of your bowl.
Now it’s assembly time!
- Add the corn + mushroom, greens, egg and sliced pork on top of the noodles – feel free to make it all fancy or just toss it in.
- Ladle the broth allllll over it.
- Add some miso paste depending on your preference for spice.
Then, grab a spoon and dive in!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO