We don’t play favorites, buuuuuut… dishes like this are at the top of our list! There’s something about all the different ingredients coming together in one colorful bowl that is so, so satisfying. It makes eating this dish an adventure — every bite can be a different combination of flavors and textures, if you like! A little pork belly here, some miso paste there, and a dash of colorful veggies, all layered on top of that beautiful, beautiful ramen. Here’s to the perfect bite!
What’s in your bag:
- Braised pork belly
- Pork bone broth
- Mushrooms + charred corn + marinated egg
- Shaved cabbage, sprouts + scallions
- Ramen noodles
- Spicy miso paste
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Small saucepan
- Pasta pot with salted water
- Small mixing bowl
Total prep time: 10 minutes
Good news – it’s cooked and ready to go! To warm, pop into a saute pan (no need for oil) and heat on medium. Once the pork is nice and crispy it’s ready for ramen.
Pour the broth into a small saucepan and heat over medium, about 3 minutes or until just simmering.
- Bring water to boil in a pasta pot, salt the water, and have some tongs on hand.
- Drop in the noodles and let them cook for 90 seconds. Use the tongs to scoop them out, give them a shake, and pop them right into the bottom of your bowl.
Assembly time! Add the corn + mushroom, raw green stuff, egg, and sliced pork on top of the noodles – feel free to make it all fancy or just toss it in. Ladle the broth allllll over it. Add some miso paste depending on your preference for spice. Then, grab a spoon and dive in!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO