We love ramen. Any kind of ramen. But tonight we’re going with tender, yummy pork. Also, we need to talk about the inevitable splatter of ramen. It’s going to happen. Accept it and don’t judge yourself. Self love, people! Just get as many ingredients into each bite and then pat yourself on the back for trying your best. Speaking of pats on the back, we’re pretty thrilled about our newest partnership: BOTL Farm. Their pasture-raised heritage pork was used for the broth. And the pork belly is from our friends at Walden Local Meat Co. Glad to introduce you to two of the local farms that helped create the magic that is your ramen!
What’s in your bag:
- Braised pork belly
- Bone broth
- Corn + mushroom
- Cabbage, mizuna, sprouts, scallions + egg
- Ramen noodles
- Miso paste
- Baby kale + seaweed salad
- Yuzu ginger vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Small saucepan
- Pasta pot with salted water
Total prep time: 10 minutes
Good news – it’s cooked and ready to go! To warm, put it in the oven on an aluminum foil-lined tray and broil it for 2-3 min.
Pour the broth into a small saucepan and heat over medium, about 3 minutes or until just simmering.
- Bring water to boil in a pasta pot, salt the water, and have some tongs on hand.
- Drop in the noodles and let them cook for 90 seconds. Use the tongs to scoop them out, give them a shake, and pop them right into the bottom of your bowl.
Now it’s assembly time!
- Add the corn + mushroom, greens, egg and sliced pork on top of the noodles – feel free to make it all fancy or just toss it in.
- Ladle the broth allllll over it.
- Add some miso paste depending on your preference for spice.
Then, grab a spoon and dive in!
OH wait, just kidding. The salad. Sorry, noodles make us excited.
Grab a different bowl, throw in the salad and add in the yuzu ginger vinaigrette. Toss, toss, and enjoy it as a cool complement to the steamy ramen!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO