Happy Hanukkah WECO Fam! For those who celebrate and those who don’t, these tasty little potato pancakes are to be enjoyed by all. We’ve really never met a potato we didn’t like, ya know? If this is your first time trying latkes, good for you for trying something new, and thanks for taking our advice! We hope you love them! ♡
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Potato latkes
- WECO applesauce
- Chive sour cream
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray!
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Remove the apple sauce and sour cream from the container and arrange the latkes on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Bake for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the applesauce and sour cream and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO