Pizza? One of the most loved bread + cheese + tomato creations of all time? In pizza dough knot form? Perfect for snackin’ or sharin’ or eatin’ all by yourself? With sauce for dippin’? Sorry, we’re just trying to keep this all straight, because it sounds like the BEST THING EVER (and it is). We’d like to thank our friends at Pain D’Avignon for this show-stoppin’ pizza dough, they’re located in Hyannis, MA, and have been making artisan breads for decades. Y’all know us, if we’re makin’ the best thing ever, it better be with the best pizza dough. ever. It starts with preheating your oven, and as for the rest, you’ll see. Enjoy, peeps!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your pizza bread!
- Tomato sauce (for dipping!)
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Remove the lid for the pizza bread and plop it in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove carefully from the oven and LET IT COOL! We don’t want you to burn your fingers!
- Once it’s cooled down a little, you can pull the pizza dough knots from the container and start dippin’ in the tomato sauce!
- Enjoy 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO