Congratulations for making a great choice! And we’re not just saying that because this dinner is incredible (we wouldn’t put out food we didn’t think was incredible!). But because WECO BBQ is going to take a little break. We did it lots this summer and now it’s time to dive into some fall/winter flavors. Enjoy these last tastes of ‘Q (for now)!
Okay, let us turn our attention to these sandos. The pulled pork is cider braised and ready to sit with bread + butter pickles atop the best burger bun we’ve tasted to date. On the side you’ve got your maple syrup sweet potatoes, one of our most beloved side dishes! Round out the meal with some baby cukes + cherry tomatoes + feta and you’re ready to go on a Thursday 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- BBQ pulled pork
- WECO secret sauce
- bread + butter pickles
- King’s Hawaiian Roll
- mashed sweet potatoes
- baby cukes + cherry tomatoes
What you’ll need from home:
- Oven safe pan
Total prep time: 12-14 minutes
Pulled Pork Sandos
The Pork + the Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- We’re gonna multi task here in the name of minimizing dishwashing! Pulled pork + mashed sweets at the same time in an oven safe pan, the pulled pork on one side – the sweet potatoes on the other. Pop it all into the oven.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes and move on to the salad and the bun! Those steps are pretty minimal so we’ll probably actually see you back for step 4 in about 30 seconds.
- Hi again! When the timer goes off, stir up the pulled pork and potatoes in the pan (keeping the pork and potatoes separate) to facilitate faster heating. Add another 5 minutes to the timer and heat.
- Nothing to see (do) here. Just sprinkle the feta on top and you’re golden.
- We’re pretty divided on this one. To toast or not to toast? You’re the boss. Can’t go wrong!
Now it’s time to build those sandos! Bun on bottom, pickles, pork and sauce, bun on top. Mashers and salad on the side, and dig in!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO