Are you wearing ‘em? Your stretchy pants? We hope so, ‘cause your finger-lickin’-good, slow-cooked pulled pork with BBQ sauce is here and you’ve got some chowing to do. Best of all: The only work standing between you and this BBQ feast is a quick toss of a sheet tray in the oven and a snappy saucing of your slaw! We love cooking for you, Fam! Enjoy 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Slow-cooked pulled pork
- WECO bourbon BBQ sauce
- Cheddar mac & cheese with garlic panko
- Shaved cabbage & vegetable slaw
- Sweet chili aioli
- Cream cheese cornbread with maple butter
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray and extra foil
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 5 minutes
Total heating time: 25-30 minutes
The Pulled Pork, BBQ Sauce and Mac & Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid to your mac & cheese and cover it tightly with foil. Set it on one side of your lined sheet tray and pop the whole thing in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Carefully take the tray out of the oven, and remove the foil from your mac.
- Add pork to the open side of the tray and cover it with BBQ sauce. Give it a mix so it’s well incorporated!
- Wrap your cornbread in foil, and pop it onto the tray too.
- Back into the oven it all goes for another 10 minutes, or until the pork is warm and the mac is hot and bubbly.
- Add slaw to a bowl and pour in the aioli to your liking (we recommend starting light!). Mix, mix, mix it up!
To serve, keep it casual: Pile up your plate with a scoop each of pork, mac, and slaw. Piece of cornbread goes on the side for soaking up any sauciness leftover on the plate.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!