Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli! Guess we’re quoting SpongeBob now… is it Thanksgiving break yet? 🙂 Anyway, we can’t wait till you try these ravs—bursting with flavor, and we snuck some greens in there too. The grass-fed bolo adds the heartiness we are looking for as the nights grow colder…brrr!
What’s a coulis, you ask? It’s a puree that we drizzle atop our ravs and bolo to add that extra POP that makes the dish so unique. Unique like our WECO Fam, who we are so grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving week peeps!
What’s in your bag:
- Kale and parmesan ravioli
- Grass-fed beef bolognese
- Basil leek coulis
- Winter greens
- Balsamic vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about a cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed—about 4-5 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the sauce if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the winter greens into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Toss toss toss!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven or toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the bolognese all over. Add a dollop of coulis on top—we suggest saving some to have with the focaccia, which you should put right on the side of your bowl. Put the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast!
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO