So we know the ravioli is what you came here for, but can we talk about these greens? Crispy, fresh, curly, and HYDROPONICALLY GROWN! That means this lettuce in your salad tonight was grown WITHOUT SOIL! Isn’t that incredible? Not only is this great for our lovely planet, but tasty too. Using 100% recycled rainwater to grow, this lettuce is the coolest of the cats. Paired with our favorite staple, focaccia, and a classic cheese ravioli covered in a grass-fed bolo. Can we get a round of applause for our team that gathered all these goodies and transformed them into a BOMB dinner? Bravo!
What’s in your bag:
- Smoked mozzarella ravioli
- Grass-fed beef bolognese
- Lemon rosemary gremolata
- Little Leaf lettuce & radishes
- Red wine vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
- Sheet pan (optional)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about a cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed—about 7-8 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the sauce if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the greens into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the red wine vinaigrette over the top.
- Toss toss toss!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the bolognese all over. Add a dollop of gremolata on top—we suggest saving some to have with the focaccia, which you should put right on the side of your bowl. Put the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast!
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO