This dish is the ravi-only one for us. What else could you need in life, if not for cheesy filled pasta pillows, a grass-fed bolognese sauce, and sides of focaccia and greens? Perhaps a friend to share this with? If you’re feeling ravi-loneli? Nah. This one’s all for you. Sharing is cool and all, but we really wouldn’t blame you if crushing this by yourself is the plan this lovely Monday evening. Either way…don’t sleep on the lemon rosemary gremolata. Add it bite by bite for extra crunch, or sprinkle it all over, you really can’t go wrong. Saving a little pasta water for the sauce is the move, it helps it cling to the ravs for the perfect amount of bolo in each bite. Any questions? You know where to find us! Email w[email protected] 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Smoked mozzarella ravioli
- Grass-fed beef bolognese
- Lemon rosemary gremolata
- Little Leaf lettuce
- Red wine vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
- Sheet pan (optional)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about a cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed—about 7-8 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the sauce if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the greens into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the red wine vinaigrette over the top.
- Toss toss toss!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the bolognese all over and top with a sprinkling of gremolata. Put the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast! Oh, and don’t forget about that focaccia ;P
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO