Oh snap, tonight’s dinner is where it’s AT. Marinating your snapper filet in an intoxicating blend of spices (coriander seed, aleppo, fresno chili), herbs (parsley, cilantro), and other aromatics (garlic, shallot, lemon zest) gives this typically mild fish all kinds of punchy personality. But we didn’t stop there. Of course not. Earthy-nutty coconut turmeric rice, sesame-spiked green beans, and tangy-sweet tamarind sauce round out this dish’s layered flavor journey. We hope you enjoy the ride!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Tamarind sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
Total prep time: 20 minutes
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Remove the snapper and tamarind sauce, and set aside.
- Arrange your green beans and rice side by side in your casserole dish. Drizzle ~2 teaspoons of water over your rice, then pop the dish in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven, then add your snapper!
- Heat for 12 more minutes or until warmed to your liking.
Set snapper center stage on the plate, rice and beans can go beside it. Enjoy the tamarind sauce as a dip or drizzle!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!