Of course, your meats and cheeses are the STARS of this “board-way” production. (Teehee.) But can we take a moment to give some love and attention to that hunk in your bag? Hunk of homemade focaccia that is 😉 The perfect balance of soft and crisp, this bread is divine on its own (round of applause for Chef Emily), but even better as a vehicle for your meats, cheeses, and accouterments. Have fun mixing and matching to discover your favorite color combo. Maybe red and white, with a little pepper jam-triple creme partnership? Or blue and red, with a Bayley Hazen-salami set-up? Your call, Fam!
Total prep time: 3-5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses (Jasper Hill Bayley Hazen Blue, Kunik Buttons triple crème, Sweet Grass Dairy Griffin porter beer-washed farmhouse cheese, True Story prosciutto, Walden Local Meat Co. salami)
- Piquillo pepper jam, kalamata olives, Chef Emily’s focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, plus a couple ramekins and cheese knife or two if you want!
How to prep:
- Assemble your meats and cheeses on your favorite cutting board or plate.
- Toast your focaccia in the oven, air fryer, or toaster oven.
- Find the perfect spot to nestle in your olives, jam, and focaccia. Set some serving knives on the side.
- Try alllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!